Designer Leonardo Dainelli
Bourgeois one of a kind.
Arketipo Goldfinger indoor armchair enriches the space with its bourgeois traits which makes it one of a kind. It is finely padded with a soft material, which adds elegance and refinement to the frame. This armchair combines softness and rigidity in a single piece of furniture.
- Goldfinger armchair Width 87cm, Depth 86cm, Height 101cm
- Wood Structure
- Frame padding: non deformable polyurethane of varied densities (35soft + F30 + 75SR) covered with synthetic lining 230gr and Dacron 300gr.
- Seat padding: outer cover in 100% cotton. Filling in polyurethane D35soft with internal metal springs (h. 10cm) covered with Dacron 400gr and synthetic lining 230gr.
- Low back cushion padding: outer side in white Gabardine cotton 21/32 cover, filling in 50% white virgin goose down and 50% memory foam.
- Springing: springs h. 10 cm
- Seat height: 43 cm